Plastic crates are stronger than cardboard boxes, so if you need the reassurance of protecting your valuable items, crates may be the way to go. However, all our boxes are at the highest industry standards and provide an effective job of protecting goods when in transit or storage. If you are looking to pack heavy items, be aware that cardboard boxes are less susceptible to weight stress.
Always FREE & FAIR QUOTES
1. Clean house
2. No leak guaranteed. Boxes tend to collapse when loosing shape
3. Cheaper than cardboard. No assembly required. The crates are delivered ready to pack. No tape needed
4. Free delivery and Free pick-up (ask about terms & conditions)
5. Keeps costs down: Our crates have ergonomic, carrying handles, designed for quick and easy lifting and moving. They load twice as fast as cardboard boxes
6. Safe and Secure: Our crates with lids are manufactured from tough plastic grades, keeping the possibility of any external damage to an absolute minimum. Tamper-proofing seals are also provided for free, so enjoy complete peace of mind. The crates won’t rust, rod or corrode
In conclusion, if you are looking to pack, move and protect your household items as safely and as efficiently as possible, renting plastic crates will serve your move well. If cost is an issue, moving boxes allow you to pay a one of fixed price up front and if you have a way of re-using them, then the saving could be worth it.